Small changes bring about big rewards. So consider, is there a better way for you to save money and help us reduce the affects of climate change.
Increased energy consumption is negatively impacting our environment, contributing greatly to climate change. Together, we can work to reduce the energy we use every day, and create change that matters!
- Turn off the lights when you leave a room
- Lower your thermostat
- Install insulation and air sealing improvements
- Upgrade boilers and heaters
- Unplug rarely used devices or use a "smart" power bar to reduce standby energy use
- Switch to a lower GHG emitting heat source like a heat pump, wood or pellet stove
- Buy ENERGY STAR products
There are numerous ways to take action at home to save energy, cut waste and reduce GHGs. Many of these actions will also save you money.
When it comes to energy consumption, how low can you go?